Zenica, Hotel “Dubrovnik”, 23rd â€“ 25th September 2010. The continuous increase in fuel prices… An increasing proportion of the cost of energy in the final price of the product… Unreliable supply of energy… Maintaining the market competitiveness of enterprises in high energy prices… are just some of the problems that still most companies in BiH
Zenica, Hotel “Dubrovnik”, 23rd â€“ 25th September 2010.
The continuous increase in fuel prices…
An increasing proportion of the cost of energy in the final price of the product…
Unreliable supply of energy…
Maintaining the market competitiveness of enterprises in high energy prices… are just some of the problems that still most companies in BiH trouble with, when it comes to energy.
The decision to become independent of the aboveÂ threats to the business activities of the company, and how to achieveÂ significant savings of money saving energy and also to adapt to modern trends,Â the introduction of energy management (savings up to 15%) and implementation ofÂ energy efficiency measures (savings up to 50%). Only companies that accept the
fact that energy efficiency is a strong element of competitiveness in domesticÂ and foreign markets, and that the energy management is a key requirement, canÂ ensure their survival in the market!
A three-day training offer by CETEOR isÂ methodologically designed to cover all domains of company management in terms
of use / consumption of energy and water. The school is first of its kind inÂ the country with a great opportunity for a vocational education and training.
TheÂ training is intended for:
– All manufacturing entities using energy in theirÂ process,
– All public / service entities which independentlyÂ control the cost of energy / fuels,
– Engineers who at different levels of the companyÂ manage energy flows,
– Consulting companies in the field of energyÂ efficiency,
– Scientific and professional institutions /Â providers, as an excellent supplement to formal education,
– All interested parties whose business activitiesÂ in the field of use / energy management and energy efficiency.
After theÂ three day program, participants will know:
– How to measure energy efficiency and energyÂ management to achieve savings,
– How to successfully manage the flows and energyÂ costs at the company level,
– How to conduct energy audits,
– What the measures are to increase energyÂ efficiency in certain technical systems,
– How to make a plan and achieve energy savings,
– How to define a list of priority activities toÂ increase efficiency and reduce energy consumption in the company.
AccordingÂ to the nomenclature of professional occupations established a new professionÂ called “Expert of energy and water managementâ€. Formal education does not exist;Â however, you can gain the knowledge through training, “ENERGY EFFICIENCY & ENERGY MANAGEMENTâ€. After the successfulÂ completion of the training, participants will be given a certificate verified by the RegionalÂ Centre for Education and Communication for Sustainable Development ofÂ Southeastern Europe – REIC.
ElmaÂ KavazoviÄ‡,Â Education Manager,
tel.:Â 033 563 582, fax.: 033 205 725,
e-mail:Â firstname.lastname@example.org; web: www.ceteor.ba